If you've moved your office down the street or across the country, it's required that you always keep the most accurate and up-to-date business address connected to your Float account! This is an easy process that will require the help from Floats Support Team!
*Please note: Only Company Administrators can make address changes!*
*Business Addresses on Float cannot be Virtual Addresses or Co-Working Space Locations*
📍What Do I Do If We've Changed Location?
To change your Official Business Address, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information...
Subject Line: Business Name - Business Address Change Request
1. A digital copy of a valid government-issued ID Example: Drivers Licence, Passport, Certificate of Indian Status
2. A document connecting your new location to your business Example: Signed Lease Agreement, Bank Statement
3. Confirmation of current business address
Some Important Information for Business Addresses!
- Your business's physical address must be a unique physical location
- Your business address cannot be a PO Box, Law Office or Virtual Address
🤔 What do I need to do once my Business Address has been changed?
If you have recently updated your business address/billing address with Float you will need to make sure you update the billing information on any subscriptions or recurring payments connected to any of your businesses Float cards!
🔥 If you've recently updated your business address, we suggest sending a company-wide communication to all card holders informing them of this change and any updates they need to make!
Example Email Format: