Some customers may be requested to have live bank connections enabled for their account on Float. Customers who are set up with this feature are required to regularly refresh their bank connection data with Float.
These customers will regularly be notified via email or requested via chat to refresh their live connection details to enable changes to be made to their account, or to complete their next charge card cycle.
Note: Having a stale feed does not impair your ability to fund your account or make payments! You can still continue using Float and doing top-ups :)
Why do I need to resume the connection?
- For customers on our charge card or Float One program, live bank connections and refreshes are mandatory to be completed before every cycle. You will be emailed before your cycle ends, when your connection is stale.
- For customers on the prepaid card program, live bank connections may be required by our team when we make changes to your account.
How do I go about resuming the connection?
- Navigate to your Float Banking Page > Bank Connections
Click on the link in your email when a request is made to change your connection
- Next to your Funding Account for each currency click "Refresh"
- This will pop up a modal in Flinks and prompt you to log in again
- Once you log in again, you will have a refreshed connection!
If you run into any issues with refreshing your connection, please reach out to email@example.com!