Float’s new Accounting Hub lets finance teams review, automate, and export transactions at scale with a dedicated workspace for an even faster closing experience!
Learn more by walking through the new workspace with us :)
What's new? ✨
- Float now has a new workflow for closing your books. [Confirm --> Ready for Export --> Export History]
- In the 'Confirm' step, you can view, update, and confirm transactions are ready for export.
- In the 'Ready for Export' step, select transactions to export to your accounting system.
- In the 'Export History' step, you'll see all successfully exported transactions.
- Improved table view - see all transactions (ie no pages), extensive sorting & filtering
- Improved individual transaction view to easily update line items, get all info at a glance with less clicks
- Bulk Editing - edit multiple fields at the same time, for all selected transactions
- Bulk Export - Export multiple transactions at once
- Table Settings - Customize your table view by selecting which fields you’d like to see and in which order.
How to Export Transactions
The Confirm step is where you can review, update, and ensure transactions are ready for export.
- Click on a transaction to view the Transaction details.
- Review and make any updates necessary here.
- Once it is ready, you can “Confirm Ready” to move it to the next step, Ready to Export.
To edit or Confirm multiple transactions at once, check the box next to 2 or more transactions. You can update multiple fields at the same time here, then click “Apply Changes” to Save. You can also Confirm multiple transactions are Ready for Export here.
If a transaction is not compliant, you’ll get an alert detailing why it isn’t compliant. If for any reason you need to make this transaction compliant, but can’t meet the submission policy requirements, you can click Make Compliant. This overrides the submission policy requirements and simply makes it compliant. This is very helpful if you need to unpause a card quickly or reconcile a transaction that is out of policy.
- Ready to Export
In the Ready to Export step, you can queue transactions up for export. This is a great way to separate the review part of your process, from the exporting step.
Click on a transaction to export, or check multiple boxes to export multiple transactions. You can still edit transactions at this step.
The Status column will indicate if any transactions have failed to export and why.
- Export History
All successfully exported transactions are listed here.
The Status column shows when your transaction was exported. You can also click on the logo to view the transaction in your accounting system.
If you need to edit a transaction and re-export, you can do so here. This will update the transaction in your accounting system.
Please feel free to write to email@example.com if you have any further questions!