Float’s new Accounting Hub lets finance teams review, automate, and export transactions at scale with a dedicated workspace for an even faster closing experience!
What's new? ✨
- Float now has a new workflow for closing your books. [Confirm --> Ready for Export --> Export History]
- In the 'Confirm' step, you can view, update, and confirm transactions are ready for export.
- In the 'Ready for Export' step, select transactions to export to your accounting system.
- In the 'Export History' step, you'll see all successfully exported transactions.
- Improved table view - see all transactions (ie no pages), extensive sorting & filtering
- Improved individual transaction view to easily update line items, get all info at a glance with less clicks
- Bulk Editing - edit multiple fields at the same time, for all selected transactions
- Bulk Export - Export multiple transactions at once
Frequently Asked Questions ❓
How do I export transactions from Float?In Float’s new Accounting Hub, you can review and edit transactions, queue them for export, and export them to your accounting system.
What’s new in this update?A new dedicated space for closing your books, an export queue, more filters and sorting, an improved view for transaction details, split transactions with tax codes and amounts, and flexible bulk edits.
Can I still use the old page?The “Transactions→Ready to Export” page will be available until December 15th, 2023. It's almost time to say goodbye!
Please feel free to write to email@example.com if you have any further questions!