If you have lost your receipt or the vendor didn't provide you with one, but your submission policy requires you to upload one, here are the steps to categorize your transaction correctly.
Please keep in mind, this is not a feature that is to be used regularly and uploading receipts where required is a rule set by your company's Primary Administrator.
Marking Receipts as Lost or Not Provided:
From the Transaction Notification Link:
1. Click the link that you receive via Email or SMS when a transaction has been approved.
2. Find the button under the receipt capture section that says "Other Receipt Options" and click it.
3. Select if the receipt was "Missing" or "Not Provided".
From the Transaction Page in Float:
1. Navigate to the transactions page by clicking HERE
2. Find the transaction missing an attached receipt and click it to open the transaction details tab.
3. Find the section where you can upload your receipt and click "Receipt Options"
4. Select "Receipt Lost" or "Receipt Not Provided"