Cancelling or terminating Float cards is very simple and quick! Any administrator on your account can do this for you. Cards cannot be reactivated once terminated.
Note: Only administrators can cancel cards at this time
Cancelling a card
- Navigate to Cards → Select the Card you would like to cancel
- On the top right corner of the card page, click the button with three vertical dots
- Proceed to select "Cancel Card" → Enter the last 4 digits of your card → Click "Cancel Card"
And that's it! The card has been cancelled and will now live in the archived section of the cards page. This cannot be undone.
Cancelling a limit
You don’t have to delete a card to remove a user’s access to funds. Avoid the time-consuming process of re-creating cards and instead cancel or reduce a limit! Both recurring and temporary limits can be cancelled. This action cannot be undone.
To cancel a limit:
- Navigate to Cards → Select the Card you would like to edit
- Select the limit you would like delete
- Click "Delete"
Note: If you are looking to cancel a card that has not yet been activated, please reach out to email@example.com!