Resetting your PIN on the Float Portal
Head over to your Physical cards page and find the card that you want to reset the pin for.
Locate the three-dot button and choose the "Reset Pin" option
Enter your new PIN
Step 1: Reset the PIN in the Float Portal
⚠️ Important: After you reset your PIN in the Float portal you will get a "Decline" message on your next PIN purchase. When this happens, simply keep entering your NEW PIN until you get three "Decline" messages. On the fourth attempt, you will get an "Approved" message.
Step 2: Enter the new PIN at a Store (Point of Sale)
1. Enter the PIN 3 times (3 decline messages will appear)
On the fourth attempt, it will be approved.
If you have entered your pin wrong too many times, you will get declined until you contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to do a hard-reset of the card pin, please send us an email and let us know what you would like to change the pin to. You can still go in and change this after yourself.
Resetting your PIN by contacting Support
Feel free to email or chat with our Support team to get an immediate reset of your PIN :)
Contact us during M-F Business hours on Chat, or email us at email@example.com
If you've had issues resetting or creating your PIN, here are the most common errors we have noted in the past:
- Try logging into your Float account on a different wifi network or on mobile data.
- Check to ensure you do not have an active VPN.
- Ensure your firewall is not blocking 'VeryGoodSecurity'.
- If you are on your employer's network or device, reach out to your IT team to ensure the following domains are not blocked: