If you are missing a receipt, this may be creating problems in using your Float card such as automatically pausing it due to Submission Policies set up by your company.
In the event your receipt is lost or missing you can follow the guide below to get around this.
- Login to your Float account
- Open Transactions Tab
- Find the transaction with the missing receipt (Indicated with a transparent receipt icon)
- Click on the transaction
- Under Receipt Subheading - Click on Receipt Options
- Choose one of the options from the drop down menu (Receipt Lost or Receipt Not Provided)
- The Transaction will be marked as completed! (Receipt icon turns Blue)
- You can use your card again!
Note: Float strongly recommends that you upload the receipt whenever possible. You can always reupload a receipt once marked as lost (if found) and you can use our mobile text feature to simply take a photo and share the receipt via text message.
At this time, this is only available for receipts, please check your companies Submission Policy if your card is still being paused, you might be missing something else required.