At Float, we offer two pricing plans, the Essentials Plan (free!) and the Professional Plan ($99/month + tax). The Essentials Plan is ideal for small companies with <10 employees, while the Professional Plan is our most popular plan for scaling or larger businesses.
Both plans provide customers with access to 1% cashback, 0% FX fees, unlimited virtual cards, unlimited users, Xero and QBO integrations, automatic top-ups, approval workflows, and a limit of $100K per single transaction.
1. Essentials Plan (free)
- Our free plan is best suited for small teams, while still providing access to our spend management features and a corporate card solution.
- Under the Essentials plan, you'll receive access to 1% cashback, 0% FX fees, unlimited virtual cards, up to 5 physical cards, unlimited users, Xero and QBO integrations, automatic top-ups, approval workflows, and a limit of $100K per single transaction.
- This plan is completely free - you will not be charged on the Essentials plan.
2. Professional Plan ($99/month + tax)
- Our Professional Plan costs $99/month (plus tax) for your entire organization. This plan is best for larger or growing teams looking for more sophisticated spending controls, customizable approval workflows, more physical cards, and more sophisticated integrations and exports with popular software tools.
- Under the Professional Plan, you'll receive access to all of the features available in our Essentials plan, as well as:
- Multi-level approval workflows: Decentralize spending with a simple and efficient approval process embedded in Float. You can create multi-level approvals for each team and define approval levels based on the spending amount for any request. Whether it’s a $200 or $20,000 request, the correct individual will be prompted (via Slack or email) to approve it, with an e-paper trail that you can always depend on.
- Team management: Assign both managers and spenders to various teams with added functionality like auto-tags to clearly define each employee’s role and spending authority. Easily distribute corporate cards to departments and/or team members with customized limits based on expense type or project budget.
- Unlimited physical cards: Provide anyone on your team with access to their own physical Float card. Easily update limits in real-time from your account, and empower your team to spend while on the road, meeting with customers, and with physical vendors.
- Netsuite and Sage Custom Exports: Float will create tags, GL codes, and tax codes to enable custom exports in a format compatible with Netsuite and Sage.
- Slack integration: Spenders can request new cards for approval through a simple
/spendcommand in Slack. Admins will receive a Slack notification to approve requests in a dedicated Float channel. Improve receipt compliance with automatic reminders to Spenders in Slack. Finance Admins can be notified of new fund transfers as soon as they are initiated and completed.
- Custom onboarding and training: Our team can take care of inviting users, creating teams and approval policies, creating and assigning cards on your behalf, and leading training sessions with your employees.
- You can learn more about all of these features here: https://floatcard.com/pricing.
Does the Professional Plan have a free trial?
Yes, all new customers can take advantage of a 60-day free trial. This will be automatically applied if you select the Professional Plan upon signup.