If your coworker needs a replacement card (e.g. damaged or has an old card and wants a new card with the contactless/tap functionality), adminstrators in Float are able to order replacements.
- Contact your company adminstrator and ask them to re-order a physical card
- Once a card has been re-ordered, you will get an email to set shipping address and PIN
Sign in to your Float account to order replacement cards for your team.
- Navite to the “Physical Cards” menu item.
- Select the existing physical card you'd like to replace.
- Click on the "more options" icon and select “Order replacement card” from the dropdown.
Once a card is shipped, the cardholder will receive tracking information for their new card via email.
The old card will remain active until the cardholder receives and activates the new one. The card number will remain the same, but the expiry date and security code will change.
Please ensure you edit your subscriptions to replicate the new numbers, the old cards will not work once the new one is activated.