Activating replacement cards is just as easy as activating a brand new card! Replacement cards are those with the exact same last 4 digits, but with a different CVV and expiry. There are 2 ways to activate your Float replacement card, outlined below:
To activate your replacement Float card via the activate.com link
- Go to activate.floatcard.com
- Enter the last 4 digits of your replacement card
- Ta-da, you're all set!
To activate your replacement Float card manually
- Go to Float > Cards > Physical Cards
- Find the card that you ordered a replacement for
- Above that card, there is a small link for you to click on to activate the new card which has the same numbers
Once you confirm the activation it will be ready to go right away, you can double-check this by matching the new CVV and expiry dates.
The original card will deactivate once you receive and activate the replacement card. Replacement cards have the same card number as the original card but have a different CVV and expiry date.