Float allows you to control permissions assigned to different users within the platform. We have a few different roles that can perform different tasks to ensure company admins have control of how their spend is managed!
- Primary Admin: Can perform all actions, and is the only authorized user for significant changes. All businesses have a maximum of ONE primary administrator.
- Administrator: Can perform all actions, except change primary administrators.
- Bookkeeper: Access to all transactions and accounting functions, but cannot spend on Float.
- Manager (Professional Plan Only): Manage and view team cards, requests and transactions.
- Spender: Manage and view all cards and transactions assigned to them.
Note: ONLY primary administrators can change the user that is assigned this role. Reach out to email@example.com for more!
Looking for a specific action that's not outlined above? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can clarify this for you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.