If you're looking for general instructions to link your SAML to Float's SSO feature please refer to the 'Setting up SAML Single Sign-On (SSO)' article.
Float's Okta integration allows companies to onboard their employees through Float's secure SAML-SSO service!
Float - Okta SAML integration guide
1. Navigate to the Okta Admin dashboard.
2. In the sidebar, click on 'Applications' under the Applications header
3. Navigate to 'Create App Integration' > Select 'SAML 2.0' > Select 'Next'
4. Name the app "Float", use the image below for 'App Logo, and select 'Next'
5. Under the 'SAML Settings' within the 'General' section enter the ACS URL into the Signal Sign On URL that's provided in the “Service Provider Configuration Info” section of the Float SAML page.
6. In the 'Audience URI (SP Entity ID)' field, enter the Entity ID provided by Float in the same section. Leave all other settings in their default state.
Please sign in to leave a comment.