The receipt inbox just got a lot smarter! You can now respond to transaction approvals with a photo of your receipt to auto-attach it to the corresponding transactions. While we recommend submitting receipts as soon as possible, this feature can now work with transactions made any time prior!
If you have not set up text capture yet here's how: How to set up text receipt capture for your physical cards?
How are my receipts matched?
- We scan receipts for key details (date, merchant, total, etc.) and if we find a matching transaction, the receipt is matched!
- Additionally, audits are conducted on matches to ensure accuracy. If we’re not confident in a match, the receipt is flagged so you can action it accordingly.
How quickly are receipts matched?
- Most matches are completed within a few minutes!
- However, matches can take up to 8 hours if they aren't clear or if we're conducting an additional review on them. Due to this extra effort, matches can currently take up to 8 hours
How can I check my receipts?
- In the Receipts Tab of Float, you can find both matched and unmatched receipts
- To check the status, hover your cursor over the round Icon in the top right corner of the receipt.
What if my receipt wasn’t matched?
- Any receipts that cannot be matched will be found in the Not Matched section of the Receipt tab.
- Here, simply select the receipt and click Match. This will provide you with a list of transactions so you are able to match the receipt.
- If the receipt was uploaded in error, it can be deleted by selecting the red trashcan at the bottom left of the receipt.
What if my receipt wasn’t matched correctly?
- In the Matched section of the Receipts tab, select the receipt that was not matched correctly and click Re-Match. From here, you will be able to select the appropriate transaction.
- If you identify the incorrect match while preparing an export in the Transactions tab, you are also able to remove the match here. Simply select the transaction and click Un-Match. Any receipts you un-match will be moved back into the Not Matched section of the Receipts tab.
We've also made this even easier for all your email receipts! Read more HERE